Getting in Touch
Consultation is STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To make an appointment and/or check for availability.
- Please send us a text message via WHATSAPP or Regular SMS @ +65 9127 9211 [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]
- Please DO NOT call us because we are usually in session, & unable to answer your calls.
- Convey your desire if you wish to speak to us directly. Please include your contact details, and when it would be convenient for us to call.
- Submit an Inquiry by completing the information fields on this page. Please SCROLL DOWN.
- Please quote your referral source, if any.
New clients without referrals may be requested to make an advanced PAYMENT of S$80 via Internet Banking to confirm the first appointment.
This advanced payment will be fully offset against the fees for the first appointment. It is non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled.
- Cancellations or re-appointment requests must be made 24 hours prior to the booking time. A charge of S$80 may be payable for late cancellations. Clients should respect and turn up for all appointments made and are kindly requested to BE PUNCTUAL.
Our Work Hours are Reasonably Flexible. Please Inquire.
However, in principle, they are as follows:
- Mondays to Fridays: 2pm to 10pm; Last appointment 8pm.
- Saturday: First appointment: 2:00pm; Last appointment: 8:00pm
- Sunday: First appointment 2:00pm; Last appointment 8:00pm
CounsellingWerkz's Office is centrally located in the Tiong Bahru area:
129 Bukit Merah View. Singapore 150129
Our Office is located in a HDB residential block.
We have a specially designed and well-furnished counselling room catered for comfort and privacy. [photographed above]
Clients who wish an alternative meeting place are welcome to inquire.
Home visits are also available upon request.
Please refer to our Special Fees section for these arrangements.
TRAVEL ADVICE & DIRECTIONS
We are a 10-minute walk from Tiong Bahru MRT Station on the North-East Line.
MRT: Take the MRT to Tiong Bahru Station on the North-East Line. Exit station via Exit A. Over and above your right is a bus stop. Follow the pedestrian sidewalk along Tiong Bahru Rd as it curves left towards Lower Delta Rd. There is an overhead crossing about 150m ahead. Note where the bridge crossing ends. Cross to the opposite side of the road and Block 129 will be where the bridge ends.
BUS: Service Numbers: 65, 14, 120, 123, 195 and 5 all stop at Lower Delta Road. 65, 14 and 5, may be conveniently boarded in the Orchard Area.
Car: EXIT Lower Delta Rd/Jalan Bukit Merah from the MCE-AYE/CTE respectively. At Jalan Bt Merah, after Lower Delta Road cross-junction, make a U-Turn and turn RIGHT into Bukit Merah View Silver Zone area.
Alternatively, from Tiong Bahru Rd; proceed to Henderson Rd; turn LEFT into Bukit Merah View Silver Zone area. TURN into open and multi-storey carpark 129A. Car parking is free on Sundays & Public Holidays; and minute-charged on other days.